2017 Mahindra 3540 4WD PST
Call for Price
Power, Reliability and Style - together at last. Rugged and versatile, 4WD compact tractor with a large-capacity engine, heavy-duty transmission and cast-iron chassis with high-lift capacity loader and 3-pt. hitch.
Industry Leading Warranty: Mahindra tractors are in it for the long haul, which is why they’re backed by our industry leading 7-year limited powertrain warranty.
- Clear view, electronic instrument panel with multi-function warning lights
- Enhanced styling for sleek integrated look with a curved boom loader to match
- Heavier, stronger built chassis makes our tractors heavier & safer with better traction
- Heavier-built, solid 3-point hitch linkage - compare it to others & literally see the difference
- Lift heavier loads with the powerful new ML120 Mahindra front loader
- Optional Grille Guard with push/pull pin & lock flips down for easy access to engine
- Reliable Mahindra engine: ultra-quiet, fuel-efficient, four-stroke direct-injection, water-cooled diesel conforms to EPA Tier IV norms
- Standard deluxe suspension seat with back angle & weight adjustment
- Standard foldable ROPS
- Standard industrial tires are widest in their class, for greater stability
- Type: Four-stroke, naturally aspirated, common rail, direct injection, water-cooled diesel
- Cylinders: 4
- Engine HP (kW) @ rpm: 40 (29.8) @ 2800
- Compression Ratio: 18.7:1
- Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 166.7 (2732)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.3 gallons
- Battery Capacity: 12 volt, 96 AH
- Alternator: 12 volt, 45 amps
- Type: Wet multidisc
- Type: Power shuttle with full synchromesh
- Number of Gears / Speeds: 12F / 12R
- Type: Hydrostatic, tiltable
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 5
- Type: Wet disc
- Type: Open center, full-live hydraulic with position and draft controls
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 11
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 1/2 with telescopic stabilizers & flex links
- Lift Capacity (lbs.): 3090
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: One standard, two optional
- Type: Independent
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2404
- PTO HP (kW): 31 (23.1)
- Total (lbs.): 4367
- Overall Length Inches (mm): 128.9 (3274)
- Overall Width Inches (mm): 73.7 (1871)
- Turning Radius Minimum Feet (meters): 10.3 (3.2)
- Overall Height inches (mm): 98.7 (2492)
- Ag (Front / Rear): 9.5-16 / 14.9-24
- Industrial (Front / Rear): 12x16.5 / 16.9x24
- Turf (Front / Rear): 29x12.50-15 / 44x18-20
- Loader Model: 3550L
- Maximum Lift Height: 111.5 in.
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 92 in.
- Reach at Maximum Height: 24.75 in.
- Maximum Dump Angle: 40 deg.
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 20 deg.
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 4.5 in.
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 2700
- Breakout Force @ Pivot Pins: 5100
- Rated Flow (Tractor System): 11 gpm
- Attachment Width: 75 in.
- Attachment Rated Capacity: 17 cu. ft.
- Cycle Times @ rpm: 3080
- Raise Boom (seconds): 5.7
- Lower Boom (seconds): 4.3
- Dump Attachment (seconds): 4.9
- Retract Attachment (seconds): 3.5
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 1450
- Backhoe Model: 50B
- Transport Height: 81 in.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 101 in.
- Digging Depth (2 Ft.) Flat Bottom: 100 in.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 121 in.
- Loading Height (bucket @ 60°): 63 in.
- Loading Reach (bucket @ 60°): 58 in.
- Reach From Swing Post: 127 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 180 deg.
- Swing Arc: 180 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread Operating Position: 90 in.
- Stabilizer Down Below Grade: 10 in.
- System Relief Valve Setting: 2750
- Digging Force - Bucket (lbs.): 3895
- Digging Force - Dipper (lbs.): 2358
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 1410
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, naturally aspirated, water-cooled diesel
- 40 hp (29.8 kW)
- PTO HP
- 31 hp (23.1 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2800 rpm
- 98.7 in. (2492 mm)
- 73.7 in. (1871 mm)
- 4367 lb.
- Tire Size
- Ag (Front / Rear): 9.5-16 / 14.9-24; Industrial (Front / Rear): 12x16.5 / 16.9x24; Turf (Front / Rear): 29x12.50-15 / 44x18-20
- Fuel System
- Common rail, direct injection
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.3 gal.
- Power shuttle with full synchromesh
- Wet disc
- Type: Open center, full-live hydraulic with position and draft controls; Pump Output: 11 gpm
- Drive Type