2018 Mahindra Retriever 750 Gas Standard
Call for Price
The all-new Mahindra Retriever sets a new standard in the UTV market and is the ultimate cross-over utility vehicle with best-in-class power, performance and comfort. The Mahindra Retriever comes in single-row, crew and long-bed models in both gas and diesel powertrains. The Retriever models feature all-new automotive-style LED headlights, new aluminum wheels, high back bucket seating, and your choice of red, green, or Realtree AP® camo. Rest assure you’re getting the best in class as all Retriever models come with a 3 Year Limited Powertrain Warranty.
- New Digital Dashboard: New dash with 4.3" digital gauge
- Ready to Roll: New wheel design, *camo models all come standard with black wheels
- All New Styling: Automotive style LED headlights
- Load. Dump. Repeat: Hydraulic lift bed
- Maximum Comfort: Deluxe bucket-style seating
- Work Ready: Front brushguard with bull bar
- *Retriever model pictured is Flexhauler, Accessories depicted are compatible with other models.
- 1000cc, 83 horsepower engine with best-in-class torque
- Automotive-style LED headlights
- Restyled Full Coverage Front Bumper with Bull Bar
- LCD instrument display highlighting speed, rpm, gear position, fuel level, battery voltage, engine temperature and oil change reminders
- 14 -inch Aluminum Wheels
- 27-inch Tires with 13-inch ground clearance
- Available in red, green, or Realtree AP camo
- Mahindra Retriever 1000 still has the same great features as the entire Retriever lineup including roomiest interior, electric tilt bed, and the industry’s best warranty — up to 3X better than the leading competitors.
- Best Powertrain Warranty (Mo.): 36
- Best-in-class Horsepower: 83
- Comfort (Most Entry Space): Yes
- Innovative Flexhauler Cargo Box: Yes
- Best-in-class Towing (Lbs.): 2500
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in.
- Towing Capacity
- 2500 lb.
- Red, Green, Realtree AP Camo