2018 Kubota ZD326S-60
Call for Price
The commercial-grade ZG300 Series is designed for everyone from city and commercial landscape crews to property owners with acres of ground to cover. For industry-leading power, efficiency and durability choose Kubota. Choose between side or rear discharge, 60” decks and Kubota gasoline engines.
- Model: Kubota D1005-E3-ZD
- Type: Diesel, liquid-cooled (3 cyl.)
- Max. horsepower (gross): 26 hp @ 3200 rpm
- Total displacement cu. in. (cm3): 61.1 (1001)
- Starting system: Key switch - super glow
- Overall length in. (mm): 87.4 (2220)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 75.2 (1911)
- Overall width(w/o mower) in. (mm): 57.5 (1460)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) in. (mm): 75.4 (1915)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS folded) in. (mm): 61.2 (1555)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 55.5 (1410)
- Tread front in. (mm): 38.4 (975)
- Tread rear in. (mm): 45.3 (1150)
- Tire Front: 15 x 6.0-6 Pneumatic
- Tire Rear: 26 x 12.0-12
- Weight (w/mower, w/o fuel) lb. (kg): 1667 (756)
- Type: 2-HST w/Gear
- Speed control: 2-hand lever
- Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0-9.3 (0-15.0)
- Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0-5.2 (0-8.3)
- Brake: Wet multi disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Shaft drive
- Clutch type: Hydraulic independent PTO clutch with wet multi disks
- PTO brake: Wet single disk
- Model: RCK60P-331Z
- Mower lift system: Hydraulic
- Mower deck type: Pro commercial-Fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.5 (165)
- Belt type: Multi-Belt
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 0.17 (4.2)
- Anti-scalp roller: Swivel
- Cutting width of mower: 60 in.
- Number of blades: 3 blades
- Cutting height: 1 in. - 5 in. / 1/4 in. increments
- Mounting system of mower: Quick joint, parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.): 18100 fpm
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 12.9 (49)
- Battery: 51R (12V, RC: 70 min., CCA: 475A)
- Alternator capacity: 14 Volts at 14 Amps
- Water temperature indicator: Standard
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Electric
- High-Performance HST Transmission: For superior durability, the ZG Series features an integral-type, twin-hydrostatic transmission. Except for an occasional fluid change, its hermetically-sealed structure requires no maintenance or belts to change.
- Comfortable and Easy Operation: Full-flat operator platform; Adjustable, high-back deluxe suspension seat with armrests, lumbar support, weight adjustment and more for a custom fit; 1/4" increment cutting height adjustment with the simple twist of a dial; Adjustable speed control levers; Hands-free parking brake; Large, 12.9 gal fuel tank for more efficient working.
- Easy Maintenance: Maintenance has never been so easy. For interior maintenance, the sturdy seat panel is simply lifted up for clear access and an unobstructed view. By opening the hood, it's easy to perform routine maintenance - like adding oil - in mere seconds. Plus, there's a maintenance hatch on the full-flat platform, with a built-in storage pocket for easy access to the upper mower, gearbox case and universal joint parts. Kubota's innovative two-pin, tilt-up, maintenance lift feature* allows the front of the ZG300 Series to be easily raised without having to remove the mid-mount mower, making routine maintenance underneath the mower quick and simple. It's like having a built-in jack right there when you need it. *Stand type maintenance lift kit is optional on ZG327.
- Hands-Free Hydraulic Lift: Kubota's advanced hydraulic deck lift pedal system allows the operator to easily raise and lower the deck with foot pedals, so easy access and quick response is never a problem.
- Front Axle: The ZG300 Series features a rigid front axle helps deliver an even cut while mowing rough terrain.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota D1005-E3-ZD
- Horse Power
- 26 hp @ 3200 rpm
- Engine Type
- Diesel, liquid-cooled (3 cyl.)
- 61.1 cu. in. (1001 cc)
- 2-HST w/Gear
- Wheel Size
- Tire Front: 15 x 6.0-6 Pneumatic; Tire Rear: 26 x 12.0-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 12.9 gal. (49 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type