2018 Land Pride MR1572
Call for Price
The easy and convenient retractability of the scarifier shanks on the MR1572 makes them highly productive and ideal for ripping, leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications at commercial feedlots, outdoor arenas, building sites, and maintenance operations on farm and ranch lanes or roadways or constructions sites. The roll-formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in lower HP requirements and faster working conditions. Shanks are kept in the up or down position with a positive locking system, keeping the scarifier bar from bouncing in transport and tight during field use.
- 3/8" Heavy side panels: Built heavy to handle the tough jobs.
- Mechanical vertical lift shank tube or hydraulic pivot shank tube: Retractable mode can be purchased with manual or hydraulic option.
- Clevis type lower 3-point hitch: Allows for easier hook-up of the tractor’s lower draft arms.
- 4 Positions heat treated spring steel shanks: Offers flexibility for deep to shallow settings and Heat-treated for longevity.
- Working widths: 72"
- HP range: 20-40 hp 4 wheel drive; 30-50 Hp 2 wheel drive
- Roll-formed moldboard: Roll-formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in lower hp requirements and faster working conditions.
- 19" High MR1572 moldboard: High material capacity
- Heat treated dimpled on tips: Easy to replace tips that are heat treated for toughness.
- Heat-treated, reversible and replaceable cutting edges: Heat-treated for hardness. Reversible so both edges can be used before replacing the cutting blades.
- Rear backfill blade: Rear backfill blade allows for backfilling trenches or foundations.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor.
- Category I 3-point hitch with Quick Hitch capability: Fits a wide variety of tractors. Quick hitch capability allows for easy hook-up.
- Positive Locking System: Shanks are kept in the up or down position with a positive locking system. This keeps the scarifier bar from bouncing in transport, and tight during field use.
- Heavy duty Shank bumpers: 3/4" x 7/8" U-shaped steel bumpers are built tough to support the shank load.
- Working Width: 72 in.
- Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
- Weight (Pounds): 615
- Number of Shanks: 7
- Shank Material: 3/4 in. x 2 9/16 in. heat treated spring steel
- Shank Penetration: 2-positions - 5/8 in. & 2 5/8 in. below end plates
- Shank Tip Construction: Replaceable heat treated dimpled-on tips
- Shank Beam: 4 in. x 4 in. x 5/16 in. Square tubing reinforced with guide angles & shank retainer at each shank
- Lift Mechanism: Mechanical lever lift with spring assist
- Moldboard: Roll-Formed Moldboard - 18 1/2 in. HIgh
- Side Panels: 3/8 in. thick x 18 in. high x 27 1/2 in. deep
- Depth of Bucket: 24 in.
- Cutting Blades: 2 ea. 1/2 in. x 6 in. high carbon, heat treated cutting edges; reversible and replaceable
- Maximum H.P. Rating: 40 hp for 4 wheel tractors, 50 hp for 2 wheel tractors
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Category I (Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch)
- Cutting Width
- 72 in.
- 72-3/4 in.
- 53 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 18 1/2 in.
- 615 lb.