2018 Land Pride RCP3060 Parallel-Arm
Call for Price
The RCP3060 offers a horizontal cutting reach of 18' 10", 3' longer than the RCP26 Series model. The 30 Series is great for those roadsides that want a manicured look further down the ditch or want to remain a little further away from the soggy banks of the pond.
Land Pride's Hydraulic Parallel Arm Rotary Cutters provide excellent cutting performances on ditch banks and other sloping areas adjacent to rights-of-way, lakes, ponds, or streams. They work equally as well in and around areas of restricted access such as over or under fences, guardrails, low overhanging branches, tree limbs and hedges. These units perform well in tall grass and will easily cut through standing brush up to 2" in diameter. Optional gauge wheels allow the cutter deck to float over undulations without having to monitor terrain conditions.
- Tractor HP Range: Designed for 95-175 HP tractor with minimum weight of 12,000 lbs.
- Gearbox HP Rating: 150 HP
- 3 Point Design: Does not tie up a tractor. Three point hook up is easy to hook up and remove from tractor.
- Cutter Deck Visibility: Visibility of the cutter deck is captured from the operator’s seat. Easy to see operation. Operator does not have to look behind.
- Factory Assembled: Arrives ready for the customer, saves time and money. (Excluding fluids and hydraulic valve)
- Grease Ports: All grease ports are easily accessible for servicing.
- 10’ Transport Width: Folds up close to the tractor. No weight brackets or decks hanging away from the tractor. Typically, not much wider than the tractor, which means safer transporting.
- Parallel Arm Design: Three cylinders used in a parallel arm design allows any cylinder to be adjusted without changing the position of the others. Means less positioning.
- Long Horizontal Reach RCP(M)2660 = 15’-6" (186") RCP(M)3060 = 18’-10" (226"): Good access for reaching vegetation far away from the tractor. Better access for reaching vegetation far away from the tractor.
- Above Grade Vertical Reach RCP(M)2660 = 11’-5" (137") RCP(M)3060 = 13’-5" (161"): Good access for reaching up embankments and cutting low over hanging limbs. Better access for reaching up embankments and cutting low over hanging limbs.
- Below Grade Reach RCP(M)2660 = 9’-1’ (109") RCP(M)3060 = 11’-0" (132"): Good access for reaching down embankments. Better access for reaching down embankments.
- 180 Degree Operating Tilt Arc: Cutter head can be positioned to reach different angles.
- Cat. 2 & 3; 540 or 1000 RPM: Fits a wide variety of tractors.
- 35 Gallon Oil Reservoir: Large reservoir maintains optimum fluid temperatures and also serves as counterweight.
- 2” Cutting Capacity: Ideal for trimming brush.
- High Blade Tip Speed: 15,000 FPM tip speed means cleaner cutting.
- Two Parking Stands: Easy and level storage, makes it easy for hooking to tractor.
- In-line Filter: Cleans hydraulic fluid before it re-enters the reservoir.
- Shut-off Valve: Permits maintenance with minimum oil loss.
- Built-in Auxiliary Weight Rack on Left Side: Suitcase weights can be added to left side for balance. Able to choose the weight bracket to match various types of suitcase weights.
- Oil Pressure Gauge: Easily monitor oil pressure for optimum performance of unit.
- Hydraulic Breakaway: Allows the parallel arms to pivot backwards to avoid obstacles and to protect cutter deck and parallel arms. Parallel arms are pivoted back to normal operating position with the hydraulic breakaway cylinder.
- Flow Control Valve: Compensates for various tractor hydraulic systems so proper hydraulic fluid pressure can be maintained. (Used only with solenoid control Option.)
- Solenoid Controlled Cylinders: Allows cutter to be used on tractors with only two hydraulic duplex outlets. Response time is faster than tractor controls making it an excellent choice when frequent changes to deck position. (Used only on Solenoid Control and Independent Control Options)
- Gauge Wheels Option: Deck floats on gauge wheels eliminating frequent deck positioning and vigilant watch for changes in ground contour under the tractor and deck.
- Independent Control Option (Self-Contained Hydraulics): Self contained hydraulic system eliminates the tractor/RCP hydraulic incompatibility. This option uses the RCP hydraulic system to operate the cutter. Tractor needs one set of hydraulics to operate the breakaway cylinder.
- PTO Input Speed: 540 RPM
- Deck Motor RPM: 1000 RPM @ 540
- Minimum Tractor Horsepower: 95 HP
- Minimum Base Tractor Weight: 12,000 lbs. without added weights
- Weight: 2,225 lbs No fluid and without gauge wheels)
- Cutting Width: 58 in.
- Overall Width (Fully Extended): 22 ft.-11 in.
- Transport Width: 10 ft. (without gauge wheels)
- Minimum Cutting Height (Deck Level): 2 in.
- Maximum Horizontal Reach from Center Tractor: 18 ft.-10 in. (226 in.)
- Maximum Vertical Reach (Above Horizontal): 13 ft.-5 in. (161 in.)
- Maximum Vertical Reach (Below Horizontal): 11 ft.-0 in. (132 in.)
- Deck Rotating Arc: 180 Degrees
- Blade Tip Speed: 15,000 FPM
- Blade Size: 1/2 in. x 4 in.
- Blade Rotation: Clockwise
- Blade Bolt: 1 1/2 in. With keyway; nut
- Dishpan: 3/16 in. X 21 in. Round, dish shaped
- Cutting Capacity: 2 in. Max.
- Deck Thickness: 10 GA
- Speed Increaser Fluid Capacity: 1 Pint
- Speed Increaser Fluid: 80-90W EP Gearlube
- Hydraulic Fluid: Mobil 424
- Reservoir Capacity and Filter: 35 Gallons / Conventional 10 Micron Filter
- Hydraulic Fluid Flow Rate: Approximately 15 gpm or 56.8 L/min.
- Overload Protection: Hydraulic relief valve
- Breakaway Protection: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Driveline: ASAE Category 2
- Hitch: 3-Point Cat. 2 & 3 with clevis style lower hitch, Quick Hitch adaptable except with M126GX, M135GX, or M6-141 Kubota tractors
- Skid Shoes: 1/4 in. Reversible
- Gauge Wheels: Three 13 x 5.00 - 6 Semi-solid smooth tires with greasable caged roller bearings.
- Height Adjustment: Two Ratchet jacks
- Tractor Control With or Without Deck Float
- Solenoid Control With or Without Deck Float
- Independent Control With or Without Deck Float
- Operator Protective shield: Extruded aluminum frame and glazed with 1/4" clear lexan polycarbonate
- Kubota 3-Point Stabilizer Kit: Not Available
- Slow Moving Vehicle Sign: Slow moving decal on galvanized steel back sign and plated or galvanized mount.
- Working Width
- 58 in.
- 22 ft. 11 in.
- 2,225 lb.
- Recommended HP
- Min. 95 hp