2018 RhinoAg 284
Call for Price
200 Series Rotary Cutters - Excellent durability In heavy mowing applications.
Rhino's 200 Series Rotary Cutter handles a wide range of cutting applications with its 2 1/2" diameter material cut capacity and high blade tip speeds. The unobstructed underside deck allows excellent material flow through the cutting chamber which lowers power requirements. The cross-braced round pan blade carrier provides overlapping protection for the gearbox output shaft seal, reducing the risk of damage from cut material.
Additionally, the reinforced domed deck design minimizes material buildup, allowing for faster cleaning and greater strength. Full-length and wide-deck bracing provides structural integrity for greater durability and a long life!
- Domed Deck Design
- 2-1/2" Cutting Capacity
- Cross-Braced Blade Pan
- Deep Deck Design for Maximum Material Flow
- CAT 1 Quick Hitch Compatible
- Parks & Recreational Areas
- Roadside Maintenance
- Cutting Width: 84"
- Overall Width: 90 1/2"
- Overall Length: 138 1/2" Lift
- Overall Length: 154 1/2" Pull
- Min Cutting Height: 1 1/2"
- Hitch*: CAT 2 & 3 / Cat 1, 2 & 3 QH
- Blade Carrier: Reinforced Pan
- Blades: 1/2" x 4" Updraft
- Min PTO Horsepower Required**: 60 Lift
- Min PTO Horsepower Required**: 45 Pull
- Gearbox Rating***: 130 hp
- Gearbox Oil (85W-140): Factory Filled
- Output Shaft Diameter: 2"
- PTO Type: 540 RPM
- Blade Tip Speed (FPM): 16,328
- Cutting Capacity (Max.): 2 1/2"
- Driveline Size: CAT 4
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch
- Deck Thickness: 10 ga.
- Side Skirt: 1/4" X 11"
- Tires & Wheels: Optional
- Safety Deflector: Deflectors or chains
- Weight (Approx.): 1,265 lb. Lift / 1,427 lb. Pull
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Limited Gearbox Warranty 5 Years
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 90 1/2 in.
- 138 1/2 in. Lift
- 1,265 lb.
- Recommended HP
- Lift: 60 hp; Pull: 45 hp