2018 RhinoAg RC125
Call for Price
Row Crop Flail Shredders - Designed to provide maximum shredding of crop material
Rhino® RC flail shredders are designed to provide maximum shredding of crop material while leaving the residue evenly distributed across the width of the machine.
RC flail shredders feature a five-year limited gearbox warranty and are available with a three-point lift, semi-mount or pull-type hitch in shredding widths of 15', 18', 20' and 25'. The drivetrain is built tough with standard heavy-duty features including a Cat 5 or Cat 6 main driveline, a 207 HP 1000 RPM gearbox, and 5 x 5 v-banded drive belts to handle the power of larger tractors in tough conditions. The shredder housing is a formed 3/16" thick hood with internal 3/16" stiffeners at critical wear areas that add structural strength to the mainframe and extend the life of the shredder. The specially designed housing and 12,620 FPM* blade tip speeds help assure maximum crop shredding and insect habitat destruction. The shredder blades are hard-surfaced with tungsten carbide for maximum wear life and provide more cuts per foot of travel than most competitive shredders. The resulting "mulch" speeds the rate of material decomposition and nutrient return to the soil while providing ground cover to help prevent erosion caused by wind and water.
- Chops Through Tough Cotton, Corn Stalks, Milo, Rice, Etc.
- Quickens Decomposition of Plant Residue to Get Nutrients Back to the Soil
- Provides Ground Cover Minimizing Erosion.
- Available in 15', 18', 20', and 25' Widths to Fit Your Row spacing.
- Cutting Width: 300
- Overall Width: 324"
- Cutting Height: 1-18
- Hitch: Lift, Pull or Semi-Mount
- Cuttershaft Diameter: 10 3/4"
- Blades: Hard-Surfaced
- Horsepower Required - Lift: 160 hp
- Horsepower Required - Semi-Mount: 150 hp
- Horsepower Required - Pull: 140 hp
- Tires: (4) 9.5L-15"
- Gearbox Rating (1000 RPM): 207 hp
- Gearbox Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Gearbox Oil (85W-140): Factory Filled
- Knife Tip Speed: 12,000 FPM, Reverse Rotation
- Number of Blades: 272
- Driveline Size: Cat 5 or 6
- Driveline Protection: 5 x 5 V, Banded Belt
- Rotor Bearing Protection: Anti-Wrap Seal Protector
- Cuttershaft Bearings: 2 9/16"
- Hood Thickness: 3/16, With 3/16 Internal Wear Liners
- End Plate Thickness: 1/4"
- Safety Deflector - Lights: Std
- Weight (Approx.): 6,300 lb.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Limited Gearbox Warranty 5 Years
- Working Width
- 324 in.
- 6,300 lb.
- Recommended HP
- Lift: 160 hp; Semi-Mount: 150 hp; Pull: 140 hp