2018 RhinoAg TW168
Call for Price
TW Series Rotary Cutters - Heavy duty crop shredders that make short work of those larger mowing jobs.
TW120 and TW144 are ideal for pasture maintenance, orchard applications, shredding stalks, or cutting material up to 2" in diameter. The TW168 is built tough to shred stalks efficiently, including corn, cotton, milo, and vegetable crops with less maintenance costs than conventional flail units.
The TW Series are available as a three-point lift or pull-type model and 540 or 1000 RPM to fit a wide range of tractors. The center gearbox features splined input and output shafts and tapered roller bearings for added durability and longer service life. The gearboxes and Cat 4 driveline are protected from sudden shockloads by an adjustable slip clutch on the main driveline and by torque dampeners on both side drives. All feature a heavily-reinforced, 10-gauge top deck with rounded-edge design for enhanced appearance, easy clean-off, and added strength. Tall, 1/4" thick side skirts and an obstruction-free underside allow high volumes of material to flow easily through the cutting chamber. Standard pan blade carriers, updraft blades, and a 4" blade overlap help assure a smooth, even cut. Rhino® Quality and Toughness make the TW120, TW144, and TW168 excellent choices!
- Slip-Clutch Protection
- Torque Dampeners
- 10 Gauge Deck
- CAT IV Driveline
- 1/4" Side Skirts
- CAT 2 & 3 Quick Hitch, Pull-Type
- Cutting Width: 168"
- Overall Width: 176"
- Overall Length: 112" Lift
- Overall Length: 155" Pull
- Cutting Height: 1"- 14"
- Height Adjustment: Ratchet Jack - Lift
- Height Adjustment: Cylinder - Pull
- Jack Stand: Standard - Pull
- Hitch: Lift CAT 2 QH & 3 QH, or Pull
- Blade Carrier: Bar
- Blades: 1/2" x 4" Flat (Others Optional)
- Blade OverLap: 4"
- HP Required (Min.): 80 Lift
- HP Required (Min.): 50 Pull
- Gearbox Rating - Center **: 125 (540) / 140 (1000)
- Gearbox Rating - Outboard **: 125 (540) / 140 (1000)
- Gearbox Oil (85W-140): Factory Filled
- Output Shaft Diameter: 2 3/8"
- Blade Tip Speed - 540 RPM: 13,300 FPM
- Blade Tip Speed - 1000 RPM: 13,200 FPM
- Axle Protection: Spring Shock Absorber - Pull
- Cutting Capacity (Max): 2"
- Driveline Size: CAT 4
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch
- Deck Thickness: 10 ga
- Side Skirt: 1/4" x 11"
- Tires & Wheels: Foam Filled 21" x 7" 12"
- Safety Tow Chain: Std - Pull
- Light Kit: Std
- Weight (Approx): 3258 lb.
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Limited Gearbox Warranty 5 Years
- Working Width
- 168 in.
- 176 in.
- 112 in. Lift
- 3258 lb.
- Recommended HP
- Lift: 80 hp; Pull: 50 hp