2019 RhinoAg 3150
Call for Price
3000 Series Flex-Wing Rotary Cutters - Versatility and durability at an incredible price!
The 3000 or “Apex" Series Flex-Wing Cutters use a 1/2" x 4" blade to make quick work of grass and brush up to 3" in diameter. These smaller cutters only require 50 horsepower from your tractor, so this is the unit for everyone from a full-time rancher to a weekend hobbyist! As with most of our equipment, the Apex Series cutters are designed with slip-clutch protection and hydraulic wing-lift.
The Apex is an affordable option that shines with the engineering you've come to expect from Rhino!
- Low Horsepower Requirement
- Slip-Clutch Protection
- Hydraulic Wing Lift, Safety-Tow Chains, LED Light Kits Come Standard
- 4 Optional Wheel Configurations
- General Mowing
- Pasture Maintenance
- Shredding Crops and Stalks
- Roadside and Right-of-Way Mowing
- Farm Use
- Commercial Mowing
- Heavy-Duty Agriculture Use
- Industrial Mowing
- Cutting Width: 180"
- Transport Width *: 96"
- Transport Height *: 80"
- Overall Width *: 187"
- Overall Length *: 176"
- Cutting Height *: 2"-14"
- Height Adjustment: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Jack Stand: Standard
- Hitch: Pull
- Blade Carrier: Infinity
- Blades: 1/2" x 4" Parallel Lift
- Blade Overlap: 6"
- PTO Horsepower Required: 50 hp
- Gearbox Rating ** - Divider: 160 hp
- Gearbox Rating ** - Center and Wing: 130 hp
- Gearbox Oil - 85W-140: Factory Filled
- Output Shaft Diameter: 2"
- Blade Tip Speed - Center 540 RPM: 14,861 FPM
- Blade Tip Speed - Center 1000 RPM: 15,570 FPM
- Blade Tip Speed - Wing 540 RPM: 14,861 FPM
- Blade Tip Speed - Wing 1000 RPM: 15,776 FPM
- Cutting Capacity: 3"
- Driveline Size - Main: Cat 4 CV
- Driveline Size - Wing: Cat 4
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch
- Deck Thickness: 10 ga
- Side Skirt: 1/4"
- Tires and Wheels: See Options
- Wing Lift Hydraulics: Standard
- Wing Flex (Degrees): 90 deg. Up/25 deg. Down
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard
- LED Light Kit: Standard
- Safety Deflectors: Rubber Deflectors or Chain Guard
- Tongue Weight: 1,610 lb.
- Weight (Approx): 5,190 lb.
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Gearbox Warranty 6 Years
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Seals Warranty 2 Years
- Working Width
- 180 in.
- 187 in.
- 176 in.
- 5,190 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50 hp