2019 Vermeer Final Cut FPX9000
Call for Price
The Final Cut™ FPX9000 bale processor from Vermeer allows you to process the amount of forage material you need, on your own time. Optimal cut-length for feeding cattle is achieved as material passes through multiple cut points. The Final Cut FPX9000 is readyfor windrow or bunk feeding, or processing material into a bunker or other storage item for mixing rations later. An optional powered side wall allows you to process round or square bales. Get the consistency, versatility and speed you need with the Vermeer Final Cut FPX9000 bale processor.
- Cutting consistency: A primary rotor cuts the initial pieces of crop from the bale before delivering it to the high-speed rotor knives. The high-speed rotor chops the crop further before sending it back through the primary rotor and ejecting it from the machine. These multiple touch-points provide consistency of cut size throughout the entire bale.
- Versatility: The Final Cut FPX9000 is ready for windrow and bunk feeding, or processing material into a bunker and other storage items for mixing rations later. An optional powered side wall allows you to process round or square bales.
- Speed: Bales are consistently fed into the primary rotor, reducing the need to reverse rotation. This slat and chain bale rotation design allows for easy maintenance without the need to remove the entire rotation bed and reduces the need to replace bushings and buildup.
- Lessen the chance of unprocessed crop being fed through the machine with durable intermeshing flails on the primary rotor and high-speed rotor. These components produce a better consistency of processed material and reduce twine and net buildup.
- Powerful and even distribution of material out the right-hand side of the machine is achieved with the dual direct drive gearbox. The benefit of this design delivers greater durability and requires less maintenance.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Length: 15.8 ft (4.8 m)
- Height: 8.8 ft (2.7 m)
- Width - Transport: 8.4 ft (2.6 m)
- Width - Operation: 12 ft (3.7 m)
- Weight: 6340 lbs (2875.8 kg)
- Drawbar Weight: 1940 lbs (880 kg)
- Horsepower Required: 110 hp (82 kw)
- Horsepower maximum: 210 hp (156.6 kw)
- PTO speed: 1000 rpm
- Hydraulics type: 3 - double acting
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2000 psi (137.9 bar)
- Hydraulic flow rate: 10 gpm (37.9 L/min)
- Minimum Tractor Size: 6227 lbs (2824.5 kg)
- Axle adjustment: 12" each axle
- Bale rotation: 3 roller chains with bolt-on cross slat
- Bale size capacity: Two bales, 6' x 5' (1.8 x 1.5 m)
- Bale weight capacity: 2500 lbs (1134 kg)
- Cut Control Bar Adjustment: Hand lever with 5 settings
- Cut Control Bar Quantity: 7
- Discharge Direction: Right hand
- Flail description: Dual 1/4" blade x 5 1/2"
- Flail Drum Diameter: 26.8 in (68.1 cm)
- Flail Drum Length: 78 in (198.1 cm)
- Flail Drum Speed: 1500 rpm
- Flail Drum Quantity: 60
- Horizontal spread distance: 40 ft (12.2 m)
- Tire Size - Standard: 14L x 16.1FL
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Shear bolt
- High speed rotor flail description: 3.6" x 6 11/32" reversible knives
- High speed rotor flail quantity: 60
- High speed rotor diameter: 22.2 in (56.4 cm)
- High speed rotor length: 75.2 in (191 cm)
- High speed rotor speed: 3000 rpm
- Hitch Jack: 5000 lbs (2268 kg)
- Safety chain kit: 10000 lbs (4535.9 kg)
- 15.8 ft. (4.8 m)
- 8.8 ft. (2.7 m)
- 6340 lb. (2875.8 kg)
- Bale Size
- Two bales, 6 ft. x 5 ft. (1.8 x 1.5 m)
- Recommended HP
- 110 hp (82 kw)