2019 Vermeer M5040
Call for Price
With a 6' 9"/2.1 m cutting width, the 5040 disc mower is designed to cut acre after acre with minimal maintenance. The exclusive Vermeer bi-shaft design provides each disc with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants - and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at angles. Extra wide skid shoes eliminate pinch points to protect against rock damage and simplify blade replacement.
- Cut close and clean with a tapered, low profile cutter bar that produces excellent, streak-free results.
- Mow up against fences because the outer bar support allows closer cutting.
- Replace blades in seconds using the exclusive Quick-Clip™ Blade Retention System.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Width: 94 in (238.8 cm)
- Transport Length: 78 in (198.1 cm)
- Hitch: 3-pt., Category II
- Drive: 540 rpm PTO
- Drawbar Horsepower: 45 hp (33.6 kw)
- Hydraulic requirements: 1 single acting valve
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 L/min)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1700 psi (117.2 bar)
- Cutting Width: 81 in (205.7 cm)
- Number of Discs: 5
- Disc Type: Quick -Clip
- Number of Knives: 10
- Angle Adjustment: Top-link on 3-pt.
- Drive: PTO to V-belt to gearbox/cutterbed
- Warranty: One year limited warranty and three year limited cutterbar warranty
- Working Width
- 81 in. (205.7 cm)
- 94 in. (238.8 cm)
- 78 in. (198.1 cm)
- Recommended HP
- 45 hp (33.6 kw)