2019 Vermeer R2800 Twin Rake
Call for Price
Get great-looking bales quickly and easily. It all starts with the Vermeer R2800 twin rake, which produces box-shaped windrows. Built to last, the R2800 allows you to adjust the width of the windrows to match your baler. Control the width, basket lift and folding/unfolding systems right from the cab of your tractor.
- Keep hay clean because the hydraulically-driven baskets have rubber-mounted rake teeth that engage the crop, not the ground.
- Choose the optional powered splitter attachment with rear tires that can be located inside or outside the mainframe.
- Protect raked windrow ends by engaging the hydraulic basket lift, which lifts the rake up 14"/35.6 cm over the rows.
- Travel over uneven terrain with large, caster-type wheels to cushion your ride.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Built to last with rugged construction.
- Raking Width - Minimum: 19 ft (5.8 m)
- Raking Width - Maximum: 28 ft (8.5 m)
- Windrow Width - Minimum: 30 in (76.2 cm)
- Windrow Width - Maximum: 84 in (213.4 cm)
- Transport Width: 8.4 ft (2.6 m)
- Transport Length: 24.8 ft (7.5 m)
- Weight - Total: 4540 lbs (2059.3 kg)
- Weight - Tongue: 1960 lbs (889 kg)
- Horsepower: 70 hp (52.2 kw)
- Hydraulics - Type: Two double acting
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1800 psi (124.1 bar)
- Hydraulic - Flow Rate: 8 gpm (30.3 L/min)
- Rake Style: Basket V-rake
- Basket - Bars/Basket: 7
- Basket - Tines/Basket: 182
- Basket - Length: 12 ft (3.7 m)
- Transport Wheels - Size: 11L-15 Intermitent Highway Rated
- Transport Wheels - Qty: 2
- Gauge Wheels - Size: 27
- Gauge Wheels - Quantity: 2
- Transport Lights: Yes
- Hitch Jack: Yes
- Speed - Maximum: 10 mph (16.1 km/h)
- Safety Chain: Available
- Single Side Raking: Available
- Working Width
- 28 ft. (8.5 m)
- 8.4 ft. (2.6 m)
- 4540 lb. (2059.3 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 70 hp (52.2 kw)