2019 Vermeer TD190
Call for Price
Designed for speed, convenience and reliability, and priced for the budget-conscious operator. The TD190 teds at 19 ft (5.8 m) and is equipped with four rotors and hydraulic folding for quick, convenient transport. Designed for smooth, gentle handling at maximum ground speeds, even when handling heavy, matted-down windrows. It's the affordable, no-frills tedder you've been waiting for.
- The toolless pitch adjustment crank allows you to set proper pitch adjustment, which is crucial to get an accurate flip of the hay. Accurate pitch adjustment minimizes ash content and wear on the machine.
- Six double tines on each basket help to gently pick up a small quantity of forage, flip it and lay it back on the ground without damage or ash. The tender turn of the hay helps quicken dry down time by exposing the crop to sun and air. Decreasing dry down time allows you to get the hay off the field sooner.
- Float over your fields with the 16 in (40.6 cm) x 6 in (15.2 cm) tires — larger than previous TD series tedders. Large tires can offer increased durability by offering a smoother ride, which reduces machine wear.
- If you are going to take the time to make another pass in the field and ted, you want to make sure to avoid missing any crop. The outer mounted rotors on the TD190 automatically follow the uneven ground to turn hay, even in low spots.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Tedding width: 19.5 ft (5.9 m)
- Transport Height: 115.2 in (292.6 cm)
- Transport Width: 130.8 in (332.2 cm)
- Transport Length: 125 in (317.5 cm)
- Weight: 1225 lbs (555.7 kg)
- Tires: 16x6.5-8 (6) ply
- Number of Rotors: 4
- Tine Arms per Rotor: 6
- Type of Tine: Straight tine
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Radial pin clutch
- Operating Speed (Maximum): 9 mph (14.5 km/h)
- Hydraulic requirements: 1 single acting
- Horsepower Requirements: 25 hp (18.6 kw)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1500 psi (103.4 bar)
- Hook up: Drawbar
- Drive: 540 rpm
- Safety Equipment: SMV sign
- Miscellaneous: Safety chain
- 125 in. (317.5 cm)
- 130.8 in. (332.2 cm)
- Working Width
- 19.5 ft. (5.9 m)
- 1225 lb. (555.7 kg)
- Number of Rotors
- Power Requirement
- 25 hp (18.6 kw)