2019 Vermeer TE250
Call for Price
With extra maneuverability that lets you make tight turns, the TE250 Tedder features the exclusive Vermeer hooked double tines that flip your crop instead of blending it for faster dry-down. Get a full 25'/7.62 m of tedding action along the stable double-framed tedder arms. Pivot points along the driveline allow the tedder to flex along the contour of your field for excellent results without extensive digging. Unique trailed framework and hydraulic lift and fold provide convenient transport.
- Easy and simple to transport, with the transport tires and cart.
- Adjust rotor angles without tools to match crop and field conditions, using the wheel settings under the rotors.
- Work along fences and field edges by setting the tines to the inner position to feed the crop directly behind the machine.
- Keep working, not wrapping thanks to the Vermeer anti-wrap plates and curved wheel supports that keep the crop from wrapping around the wheels.
- Protect your investment. Vermeer “hook" tines are the only ones in the industry with a 3-year limited warranty.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Height: 108 in (274.3 cm)
- Transport Width: 118 in (299.7 cm)
- Transport Length: 183 in (464.8 cm)
- Weight: 3200 lbs (1451.5 kg)
- Tire Size - Transport: 10.0 x 75-15.3, 10ply
- Horsepower Requirements: 47 hp (35.1 kw)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 3050 psi (210.3 bar)
- Hook up: Drawbar
- Drive: 540 rpm PTO
- Safety Equipment: SMV sign, tail lights
- 183 in. (464.8 cm)
- 118 in. (299.7 cm)
- 3200 lb. (1451.5 kg)
- Power Requirement
- 47 hp (35.1 kw)