2019 Vermeer TE330
Call for Price
Designed to maneuver like a model half its width, the TE330 gives you an impressive 33.5'/10.2 m of tedding action. Tight turning circle and constant-velocity U-joints improve handling. Unique trailed framework and hydraulic lift and fold provide convenient transporting. Double-framed construction stabilizes tedder arms as they meet the contour of your fields with pivot points along the driveline for superior flex. And the exclusive Vermeer hooked double tines deliver “bottoms up" for faster dry down.
- Easy and simple to transport, with the transport tires and cart.
- Adjust rotor angles without tools to match crop and field conditions, using the wheel settings under the rotors.
- Work along fences and field edges by setting the tines to the inner position to feed the crop directly behind the machine.
- Keep working, not wrapping thanks to the Vermeer anti-wrap plates and curved wheel supports that keep the crop from wrapping around the wheels.
- Protect your investment. Vermeer “hook" tines are the only ones in the industry with a 3-year limited warranty.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Height: 114 in (289.6 cm)
- Transport Width: 118 in (299.7 cm)
- Transport Length: 227 in (576.6 cm)
- Weight: 5260 lbs (2385.9 kg)
- Tire Size - Transport: 10.0 x 75-15.3 - 10ply
- Horsepower Requirements: 60 hp (44.7 kw)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2100 psi (144.8 bar)
- Hook up: Drawbar
- Drive: 540 rpm PTO
- Safety Equipment: SMV sign, tail lights
- Tie System: Hook Tine
- 227 in. (576.6 cm)
- 118 in. (299.7 cm)
- 5260 lb. (2385.9 kg)
- Power Requirement
- 60 hp (44.7 kw)