2019 Vermeer TM1410
Call for Price
With a cutting width of 20.8 ft (6.3 m), the new 10-series trailed mowers are ideal for operators who want to cut more hay in less time and want convenient features that take the stress out of operating, transporting and maintaining a large trailed mower. Features like the Q3® Cutter Bar, 2-point Quick Hitch hook up, a nitrogen charged accumulator suspension system, and the patented Quick-Clip® Blade Retention System that reduces the process of blade replacement to mere seconds. Big time productivity, big time convenience and a narrow 9-ft transport width. Plus, a 3-year cutter bar warranty on parts and labor.
- A simple, convenient nitrogen charged accumulator suspension system makes it easy to adjust for various crops and conditions, and provides better ground following cutter bar balance and a more consistent pitch. The system allows you to establish a setting and charge to that setting every time.
- The Q3® Cutter Bar is a modular shaft-driven cutter bar that helps to maximize productivity and make the mower more fuel-efficient with minimal gear-to gear interface which can require less horsepower than gear bed style cutter bars. Key features such as the Quick-Clip® Blade Retention System and Quick-Change™ Shear Ring are designed for productivity, functionality and to allow for quick and easy replacement in the field. Access on top of each cutter unit lets the operator check and replace oil quickly.
- A patent-pending, newly designed 2-point Quick Hitch allows for an easy, one-person hook up. It also provides more ground clearance to avoid crop obstructions while in the field. Quick. Simple. Durable.
- Just because the 10-series trailed mowers offer wide cutting widths, it doesn't mean they have to be a hassle to deal with. The TM1410 hydraulically folds down to a 9 ft (2.7 m) transport width.
- Optional 480/45 x 17 large float tires are available for both the TM1210/TM1410 trailed mowers.
- Two independent cutter bar units work with the suspension system to allow the mower to flex in uneven ground contour.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Height: 76 in (193 cm)
- Transport Width: 9.1 ft (2.8 m)
- Transport Length: 25.2 ft (7.7 m)
- Working Height: 76 in (193 cm)
- Working Width: 27.1 ft (8.3 m)
- Working Length: 19.8 ft (6 m)
- Total Weight: 6660 lbs (3020.9 kg)
- Tongue Weight: 1940 lbs (880 kg)
- Hitch: 3-Point, category II or III N
- Drive - PTO: 1000 rpm
- Minimum Horsepower Required: 105 hp (78.3 kw)
- Hydraulic requirements: 3- Double Acting (2- Double acting with optional kit)
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 L/min)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1850 psi (127.6 bar)
- Cutting Width: 20.8 ft (6.3 m)
- Cutting Height - maximum: 3 in (7.6 cm)
- Cutting Height - minimum: 1 in (2.5 cm)
- Number of Discs: 14
- Disc Diameter: 23 in (58.4 cm)
- Disc Speed: 2690 rpm
- Number of Knives: 28
- Cutterbar Angle: 0-6
- Angle Adjustment: Hydraulic pitch control
- Disc Type: Quick-Clip® Blade Retention System
- Skid Shoes: Single skid shoe or modular independent skid shoe
- Warranty: 3-year limited cutter bar warranty
- Safety Equipment: SMV sign, Highway lights, Safety chain
- Mower Suspension: Hydraulic
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Friction disc clutch
- Safety Chain: Yes
- Skid Shoes: Yes
- Swathboard: Yes
- Swathwheel: Yes
- Pickup Tow Option: Maximum 20 mpg
- Single Tractor Outlet Hydraulic Kit: 2 remote kit
- Working Width
- 27.1 ft. (8.3 m)
- 9.1 ft. (2.8 m)
- 25.2 ft. (7.7 m)
- 6660 lb. (3020.9 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 105 hp (78.3 kw)