2019 Vermeer VR820 Carted Wheel Rake
Call for Price
Just like other Vermeer innovations, the VR820 carted wheel rake combines high performance and superior reliability with features that make it easy to operate. Rake field after field with ease, thanks to a rugged channel tongue with adjustable hitch heights and telescoping tool bars that allow you to change raking and windrow widths with ease. Patented rubber torsion toolbar suspension requires no tools. Single side raking is easily achieved by simply turning a valve.
- Rake up to 20'/6 m in each pass with eight wheels on each wing.
- No tool adjustment because raking width and angle can be changed easily without tools to increase or decrease windrow size.
- Keep it running smooth with greaseable tapered roller bearings on the rake wheels and transport wheels.
- High clearance frame allows for heavy hay crops to pass through easily for windrow formation.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Raking Width - Minimum: 16.6 ft (5.1 m)
- Raking Width - Maximum: 19 ft (5.8 m)
- Windrow Width - Minimum: 15 in (38.1 cm)
- Windrow Width - Maximum: 80 in (203.2 cm)
- Transport Width: 10 ft (3.1 m)
- Transport Length: 20.2 ft (6.2 m)
- Transport Height: 113 in (287 cm)
- Weight - Total: 1370 lbs (621.4 kg)
- Weight - Tongue: 200 lbs (90.7 kg)
- Horsepower: 30 hp (22.4 kw)
- Hydraulics - Type: One double acting
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1500 psi (103.4 bar)
- Hydraulic - Flow Rate: 5 gpm (18.9 L/min)
- Rake Style: Carted V-rake
- Rake Wheel - Quantity: 8
- Rake Wheel - Diameter: 55 in (139.7 cm)
- Rake Wheel - Hubs: Tapered roller bearings
- Rake Wheel - Teeth per Wheel: 40
- Rake Wheel Tooth Diameter: 028 in (71.1 cm)
- Transport Wheels - Size: ST205/75D15
- Transport Wheels - Qty: 2
- Hitch Jack: Yes
- Single Side Raking: STANDARD Left or Right side capable
- Speed - Maximum: 14 mph (22.5 km/h)
- Central Kicker: Single windrow splitting wheel available
- Safety Chain: Available
- Working Width
- 19 ft. (5.8 m)
- 10 ft. (3.1 m)
- 1370 lb. (621.4 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 30 hp (22.4 kw)